Jim Manis on Most Anything

Jim Manis can formulate an opinion about a good many things, including those about which he has little knowledge. (And some dude named "Lazlo.") Visit The MagicFactory.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sarah Baby in 2012?

Washington Post staff writer, Dan Balz, reports on the speculation around Sarah Palin's book tour and the future of the Republican party, which looks bleak if Palin is the nominee. Frankly, my guess is she's peaking too early. She'll quit the race before convention time.

But I've been wrong before. Maybe she'll wait to quit after she receives the nomination. Balz says Palin's best feature is that she has the one thing every politician has to die for: she's interesting. I suppose that's why I'm writing about her, but the most interesting thing that I can find about her is that anyone wants to support her. What does that say about the American psyche?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home