Jim Manis on Most Anything

Jim Manis can formulate an opinion about a good many things, including those about which he has little knowledge. (And some dude named "Lazlo.") Visit The MagicFactory.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Bush Laughs at Demos Dancing in Red Zone:

Yes, I know you and Charlie Rose think I'm an idiot because I expect the next election to be stolen, but I'm not the only one. Smarter people than me can explain it. Want to know how? Jon "Hannibal" Stokes over at Ars Technica explains it in some detail. (Note his disclaimer at the bottom of the article.) The truth is that it just isn't that hard. In fact, I've had one Republican insider tell me in no uncertain terms that it will happen. The machines are completely unsafe.

So Bush is out compaigning today on behalf of Republicans who, all the poles say, shouldn't stand a chance two weeks from tomorrow. The question will be whether a substantial number of elections are stolen or only just enough for Bush to keep his rubber stamp majority in both the Senate and the House.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home