Jim Manis on Most Anything

Jim Manis can formulate an opinion about a good many things, including those about which he has little knowledge. (And some dude named "Lazlo.") Visit The MagicFactory.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Church Better'n Your Church:

Pope Benedict XVI is busy correcting Vatican II. The Papal See recently verified what everyone already believes by proclaiming "my church is better than you church." That's always the case, right? Read the MSNBC story here.

More Religious News:

Today's New York Times' "Quotation of the Day" reports Pastor Jorge Del Toror, a Galaxy soccer team fan: "I'm a pastor; I always preach about idolatry. I have qualms about being here, but he's David Beckham." We do worship at the feet of the god Celebrity, don't we.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home