Jim Manis on Most Anything

Jim Manis can formulate an opinion about a good many things, including those about which he has little knowledge. (And some dude named "Lazlo.") Visit The MagicFactory.

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Eats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to PunctuationEats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation by Lynne Truss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An absolute delight! The other evening I picked up my eBook reader and looked down the list of books stored there. This one seemed short, and I recalled the interviews and the press the book and the author received when it came out. I opened the book and read the first paragraph. Before I knew it, I was on page thirty-five. And I was laughing out loud. Who knew punctuation could be such fun. A sure joy to read. (Note: I am a retired English professor, so there is that, as they say.)

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home